First United Methodist Church
109 Gayle Ave, SW
Jacksonville, Alabama 36265
Sale Coordinator: (256) 239-6033 email@example.com
Spring 2018 Sale Dates:
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 7, 2018 - 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
FRIDAY, MARCH 9, 2018 - 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM (50% off many items on Friday.)
Accepted forms of payment are cash and cards. There is a $10.00 minimum for credit/debit card transactions. We do NOT accept checks.
Since 2003, Children’s Market consignment sale has provided the community with a great source for gently worn children’s clothing, toys, furniture, and baby items at reasonable prices. Sellers receive 75% of their proceeds while the remaining 25% supports the Children’s Ministry of Jacksonville First United Methodist Church. The sale is held at the church in the McWhorter Activity Center (MAC) area. The church is located behind McDonald’s in Jacksonville.
You can register for this sale and begin adding your items from January 3rd at 10 am through February 21st or until we have 250 consignors, whichever happens first. You will also need to schedule a Drop-off time for March 4, 2018.
We depend on our volunteers to keep things running smoothly. As a thank you, volunteers, or team members as we consider them, shop first at our Preview Sale. Shifts are 2-hours and team members must work at least 4 hours total. There are additional benefits for our team members who help with certain tasks. Make sure you read your Consignor Packet for all the details!
Below are all the downloads and links you will need to get started as a consignor:
Quick Reference Guide (consignor cheat sheet)
Consignor Registration/Homepage — New and returning consignors can register, work with inventory, volunteer and check sales using this one link.